Dementia-Friendly Communities of Northern Colorado® is a grassroots, volunteer initiative started in November, 2015. The initiative is supported by corporate and private grants and sponsorships. We became a non-profit organization in January, 2017.
We are grateful for these collaborative impact partners who make it possible for us to leverage and provide education and life enrichment opportunities so that in our communities, no one walking the dementia journey has to walk alone.
We invite new sponsors who are aligned with this initiative to consider becoming a Mission Support Partner, A Collaborative Impact Partner, or a private/corporate donor. We accept individual donations of any amount to help us with this effort. Contributions are used to pay for:
- Dementia awareness and educational materials.
- Website maintenance
- Special dementia-friendly projects and events
- Promotion of Northern Colorado dementia-friendly activities and programs locally, nationally, and internationally
- Memory cafe entertainment and supplies
- Expenses required to sustain the meaningful community programs we have started